Kottmeyer Spedition has more than 120 of its own high-capacity (jumbo) trucks that move streams of goods throughout Europe. For this purpose, the forwarding company maintains several of its own logistics warehouses for storage, handling and picking. The clientele of Spedition Kottmeyer includes, for example, the plastics industry, manufacturers of thermal and sound insulation, the automotive industry and household appliance manufacturers. The modern truck fleet is constantly adapting to growing environmental requirements: Vehicles with the lowest emission classes, fuel-efficient trucks and low-noise tires serve to protect the environment; computer-controlled truck dispatching monitors truck routes with satellite support.
Your training lasts 3 years. During this time, you will learn a lot about vehicle technology, scheduling and route planning, environmentally friendly driving, hazardous goods, legal regulations and more.
- Learning the transport processes, carrying out loading activities
- Proper processing of assigned tours and orders
- Learning how to use our IT systems in the area of transportation
- Dealing with internal and external customers
- High-quality training with a high level of practical relevance
- Very good chances of being taken over
- A pleasant working atmosphere, collegial teams and trainers with an open ear
- The special advantages of an owner-managed family business, such as flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- At least good secondary school leaving certificate
- Good spatial imagination
- You bring a lot of interest and understanding for automotive engineering with you
- physically resilient, reliable and motivated
CONTACT US BY PHONE, IN WRITING, BY E-MAIL OR IN PERSON KOTTMEYER GMBH & CO. KG INT. SPEDITION
32549 Bad Oeynhausen