Modern Logistics is Another Word for the Future
Modern logistics means knowing today what will be needed tomorrow and having the means satisfying these needs anywhere in Europe, to the satisfaction of customers and without harming the environment. At Kottmeyer, this is what we have been working to achieve since the company was formed – now in the fourth generation.
All our developments have a single objective: solving our customers’ problems rapidly, safely, effortlessly, economically and sustainably.
What Makes Us Stand Out
How we can make logistics safe any simple:
- four locations: Bad Oeynhausen (head office), Löhne, Recklinghausen and Hamburg
- an international and highly-trained team of 240 employees
- innovative fleet and data management systems with effective communications structures
- our own flexible fleet (currently 170 low-noise and low-emission jumbo trucks – 120 jumbo articulated trucks, 20 swap-body trucks, 30 mega-trailers and 60 of our own swap bodies)
- your partner for just-in-time and just-in-sequence logistics
- we are a cooperation partner for regular partial loads
- our own workshop and warehouses in Löhne, Recklinghausen and Hamburg.
Our Support for our Employees:
We want to enable our employees to do be able to a good job, so the concerns of our employees are also our concerns. This is why we carry out an employee survey every year. This is why we listen to why something didn’t work and how we could make it better. This is where we focus our effort. To make everything better for everybody.
Our Quality and Environmental Claims:
We are quality and environmental management-certified according to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2009 because we want this world to be even bigger tomorrow. So we have changed our entire fleet to the latest generation of low-emission trucks (Euro EEV, Euro 5 and 6) and we train and test our drivers in environmentally-friendly driving methods. We have reduced our power-consumption in our warehouses by changing to LED lighting and by carrying out further overall improvements last year alone by 25%.